Eros is the creative life force, our sacred human impulse towards love and intimacy.
Eros is our spiritual and primal urge to express ourselves through our creative essence as spiritual and physical beings fully embracing our sensuality and sexuality.
In our modern culture this vital life force has been repressed, misdirected, and often labeled as shameful or sinful or something to be feared controlled, and eradicated.
And when we as a society begin to shut down “down there” what results is an epidemic of depression, anxiety, rampant mental illness, feelings of disenfranchisement, disconnection, violence, abuse and war.
And this can only be done when we as women take a stand commit to reclaiming our sexuality and sensuality through the reviving and re-igniting of our erotic energy for our own pleasure first and foremost.
This is why I created the Wake Up!, Woman Women's Sexuality Mentoring Program.
• Clear out ALL of that OLD emotional garbage that’s been hanging around for years— resentment, “feeling bad for saying no”, your fears of rejection or abandonment, the fear of hurting your partners feelings—this crap is killing the connecting girl and you KNOW it.
• Understand EXACTLY how your libido actually WORKS---how you are wired, and how that’s different form your partner so that you can stop making each other wrong, or feeling like you’re broken.
• Use your VOICE—learn how to stop going silent when asked what you want or need, STOP feeling like you’re being “selfish” for wanting something, and OVERCOME that pang of fear in your gut when speaking up for yourself.
• ACTIVATE your sexual energy—learn how to turn it on, turn it up or tone it down.
• Practice a new approach to intimacy that works even if your “too tired” or he can’t get it up.
• Use practical communication skills that will INSTANTLY dissolve conflict or disagreements so that you can artfully direct the relationship back towards connection and love.
• Develop the ESSENTIAL SKILL SET that will empower you to be able to SUSTAIN the change over the long term once the program is over.
"With what my wife learned in the course, has helped us learn as a couple how to really be present with one another in ways that we weren't before. We have learned how to just grow in those moments together and be one in a way that we've only ever heard about before and in ways that we never really could have even imagined. This experience has been truly life changing for us. Thank you Morgan!"
-Erik and Michelle Harvey, Austin, TX
Does any of this sound like you?:
Yup. I too was once a shut down
“down there” kind of gal. Just like many
women who feel shut down “down there” I could have cared less about it. And sex was not something I gave two rats
(Or at least that’s what I told myself….)
But in truth I felt disconnected, depressed, isolated and deeply unfulfilled. I was often moody and irritable. I could easily go six months and never once think about having sex with my partner much less actually desire it.
When it came to sex, my mantra was a frequent combination of:
But secretly I longed for more…..that “unidentifiable more”……yet I had no idea how to create this “more” that I secretly longed for!
My journey into resolving this issue for myself, fueled by my desire NOT to repeat past frustrations and disappointments, led me to discover a fundamental truth about sex, pleasure, and love:
1. Nobody "brings" love to us. Nobody "delivers" an orgasm to us on a platter. Nobody even "gives" us pleasure (it’s NOT possible and I will teach you why this is during the course!)
2. Love, pleasure and orgasm are already inherent within us. Right there within our very own bodies! All we need to do is learn to create the circumstances within ourselves for these things to naturally arise.
3. The problem is that we often block access to these things due to many factors that influence us; most notably our social conditioning around sex, the tendency to disconnect from our bodies and it’s emotions, and our utter lack of true education about sex and our femininity in general.
I created the Wake Up!, Woman Program as a way to guide other women like yourself on the pathway to your own discovery of these fundamental truths.
Because once you understand them and experience them for yourself--you become truly free.
That is exactly what I want to help you do too!
But you also must understand that we live in a culture that is constantly working in opposition to us. A culture that wants to make us all feel "dysfunctional".
1. Social conditioning that tells us it’s not ok to express our sexuality and that
tells us we are sluts if we do.
2. Sex that falls far short of satisfying for us—it’s all about him and his pleasure or has become rote and routine.
3. A misunderstanding of pleasure—what it is and how it works.
4. A misunderstanding of arousal and desire and how they actually function in a female body.
5. Negative body image and a poor relationship (or no relationship) with our genitals
6. We are trapped in overdrive in a state of hyper-vigilance due to the overly masculine society we live in, obsessed with goals and productivity—and this is death to the feminine sexual essence!!
7. Getting trapped in the toxic feminine patterns of resentment, guilt and self sacrifice.
I am here to walk you out of this darkness. To show you a different reality. One where you understand how your body, your feminine energy, your emotions, your arousal and your sexual desire work.
I'll show you how to work with your feminine essence instead of against it.
I'll show you How to WAKE UP the parts of you that have been silenced, shut down, and shut off so that you can instead feel more love, connection, arousal, desire and energy in your life and relationship.
I will walk you OUT of the toxic feminine habits that are killing your sex drive and your relationship so that you feel more in control and know exactly what your needs are and how to get them met.
This is exactly WHY I created the Wake Up!, Woman Program.
Ana came to me because her partner complained that she was not responding the way “he wanted her to respond during sex”.
Like many women Ana blamed herself for this apparent “lack of response”. After completing the program Ana had found a new freedom and confidence in herself as a woman. In Ana's own words:
"I decided to take this course because I was struggling with my confidence personally and sexually. My boyfriend had complained several times about my lack of response during sex, and I thought that the course could be a great way to gain another perspective and become more comfortable with myself.
I started to realize that I had put so much responsibility and pressure on myself which I learned wasn’t entirely true or helpful! I discovered that my sexual happiness and confidence is definitely in my control and I don’t need to take pressure from my boyfriend.
Best of all, I learned to listen to my body and get out of my head and stop the negative self -talk."
What if you actually understood how desire works in your own
body vs. your partners body and how neither one is “wrong” just different?
What if you understood how to work with that difference instead of against it?
And what if you could learn how to “get in the mood” at will with just a few regular practices done each day?
What if you had some rock solid communication skills that could turn a potential argument into an opportunity for deeper connection?
And most importantly of all: What might be different if YOU took 100% responsibility for YOUR pleasure in your relationship?
What would be different is this:
If all this seems a far cry from where you are right now, please do not beat yourself up about it. Because the truth is that most of us don’t have the knowledge of how to change our challenges with sex, pleasure and intimacy on our own.
We don’t get the education or the support in our families,
our schools or our society. And most of us need a little outside support and help getting there. But nobody
teaches us this stuff!
Until now that is.....
In the Wake Up!, Woman Program You Will:
· Be held in a sacred container with other women who are also learning to go “all in” in learning and improving their relationship with themselves and their feminine sexuality.
· Get back in the driver’s seat----Find your voice so that you can start to have more fun and freedom without feeling threatened or like you have to avoid sex or other situations where you feel afraid to lose control
· Learn the anatomy of Resentment and how to dismantle it from taking root in your relationships ever again.
· Identify when and how you are being controlled by your guilt and what to do to resolve guilt for good.
· Receive a complete education in your female sexuality ---so that you can start to experience more pleasure connection, love and intimacy whether you’ve been or in a relationship for 20 years or 20 minutes (and even if you’re single):
· Understand how your unique arousal works and
· Get ideas for how to deal with mismatched libidos
· Be empowered to work with your sexual energy to activate your arousal on your own terms
· Know how to communicate about sex and more with your partner so that resentment never takes hold again
· Do the inner work of intimacy and sex that nobody is teaching you –not even the sex gurus.
· Learn All about orgasm and more…
"Participating in this program helped me to realize how important it is to take time from my busy life to nourish myself. I looked forward to each week’s practices and lessons. My week felt easier and as a result I was able to complete tasks with ease and energy and engage in relationships from within my heart." -Shanon
The Inner Work of Sex and Intimacy
Any guilt, resentment or other negative feelings you may feel right now are only a reflection of YOUR unconscious habit of not knowing how to navigate (with grace and ease and even joy!) those sticky moments in sex and intimacy where you feel overwhelmed because you:
1. Don’t know what you want.
2. Default to giving in just to keep someone else happy.
3. Abdicate your own authority over your experience because you have completely lost contact with your own wants and needs.
4. Say yes when you really mean “no” and then get angry at your partner for it.
It is largely this challenge with owning your voice and knowing how to USE it fed by guilt, resentment and the toxic feminine habits that is keeping you feeling disconnected, confused, and uninterested in intimacy.
Most sexuality teachers out there are teaching you the techniques of how to have more orgasms, give a great hand job, or how to get more of something from sex.
But what I have learned is that more orgasms do not equal better sex. They don’t necessarily bring you more connection with yourself or your partner.
More orgasms don’t help you find your desires, communicate your wants and needs, or be a better lover. It is the inner work that bears these fruits.
Most of the other sex gurus out there are teaching techniques and tools, most of which can be found by doing a good Google search or reading a few books.
What I am going to teach you this program cannot be learned simply from reading a book or by conducting a Google search.
Because the deeper emotional work of resolving guilt, releasing resentment, and understanding the moment by moment practice of love as a spiritual practice is not something that can be accomplished just by learning a few new “tools” or “techniques”.
Tools can be useful. Techniques do have value. But they are merely a means to an end and not the end in and of itself.
And you can have all the tools and practices in the world but if you are still allowing shame, guilt, frustration, or other negative emotions lead you to avoidance, clearly you will not make progress.
You will be like-“Hey, this stuff isn’t working!”. And then you’ll get all mad and frustrated and you will probably just give up.
So in the Wake Up!, Woman Program we begin by FIRST learning how to:
AND THEN I Show you how to:
"I can’t express enough how much I have appreciated the opportunity to come together with a group of sensitive yet powerful and connected women. This course has opened me up to a softer more intuitive more loving more confident woman."
-PG Austin, TX
I am a trained intuitive healer and coach, spiritual advisor, writer, teacher, speaker, and a sex therapist specializing in in women’s sexuality.
(Please NOTE: this course is NOT counseling or therapy and should not be a replacement for mental health treatment).
I have been studying and practicing yoga, meditation, sacred dance, and tantra for over twenty years.
As the founder of The Pathway to Pleasure Collective, I I have been researching, studying, and learning and teaching about women’s sexuality for over 10 years with a specific interest in understanding and resolving the cores reasons so many women shut down to or lose interest in sex over time.
I became so passionate about this topic in particular because it was once part of my own struggle and one that I saw so many other women also facing. The questions were plenty but the answers were few.
After my own sexual awakening as I shared with you earlier, I set out on a mission to educate and help other women discover the same freedom that I had found, truly believing that we can change the world by how we have sex and make love, and finally understanding that we as women truly hold the key.
Sex and Spirit
One of my magic superpowers is the ability to weave together the practical with the sacred, to explain things through the lens of both science and spirituality.
Most other sexuality courses that I have seen out there focus heavily only in one area.
Either they lean heavily towards the spirituality side of things while ignoring the more practical challenges women face in sex and intimacy (like fundamental communication skills or methods to resolve the emotional baggage that kills the intimacy), or they are solely founded on western sexological approaches which completely ignore the spiritual and energetic aspects of sex and intimacy and rely only on medical models and scientific “proof”.
In the Wake Up!, Woman Program you get the best of both worlds as I weave the best of both together for you for a comprehensive learning experience.
"I feel like I am a new woman in so many ways. I have had major breakthroughs and shifts in my life. I am much more centered. I take care of myself. I stand up for myself in the moment-which was challenging to do in the past.
I feel like I am waking up to my life. It just feels wonderful-I must say."
-JW Austin, TX
During the first segment of the program you will learn now to create space and time for your daily practice, how to overcome the toxic feminine patterns that destroy connection, and learn to clear the emotional blockages from your body that are keeping you feeling frustrated and disconnected so that there is room for your radiant feminine life force to flow.
Here are some of the themes we cover in the first segment:
The second segment of the course is where you learn how to ignite and work with your sexual energy. You will discover how arousal and desire function, how to map your own arousal patterns, and how to work with them consciously. Discover what it means to go beyond "just sex" and enter into the realm of sacred relationship.
Here are some of the themes we cover in the second segment:
This last phase of the course is an optional 2 month add on once you complete the first portion of the program.
This phase is about diving deep into the embodiment of your learning.
Maps to Sovereignty is about applying the teachings more directly into your unique life situation and learning to integrate them into your intimate relationship.
You will you receive 2 private coaching session to help guide you more deeply into the approach to your healing and personal growth that is unique and specific to you.
This is all about finding and accessing your path to your own sexual , spiritual and relational Sovereignty and is an introduction to the yearlong private women's mastermind program "Maps to Sovereignty" which is by invitation only.
This Program is For Women Who:
This Program is NOT for you If:
"I took this course because I wanted to get more in touch with myself. I always felt that I needed to please others without concern for how I felt or what I wanted.
This course helped me see that by honoring who I a I have so much more to give. I can be who I am without the fear of what someone else might think"
In this Program You Will Receive:
Participation in this program is by application only.
Before applying to this program I require all potential new clients to book a complimentary 20 minute phone or Zoom consultation with me. This is to ensure we are a good match to work together, and if so, I'll invite you to take the next step by booking an assessment session with me.
To get started begin by booking your complimentary 20 minute phone/Zoom consultation with me now.
Choose a time and date from the schedule below and hit submit.
"I just wanted to thank you for the fantastic course you put together to share with us. I am so amazed at how powerful the classes are. I sign up once every 3 months for an online spiritual education course and I must say yours is one I am super satisfied with!"
After you submit your application you'll receive a confirmation in your inbox for the complimentary call. Be sure to mark your call date on your calendar so that you don't miss it!
During the complimentary consultation call I take lots of time to listen to you and what your biggest challenges are as well as what your goals are.
If it feels like we are a match to work together I'll invite you to book your initial assessment session with me.
During the assessment session we'll get crystal clear on your goals, identify the obstacles to your success, and outline the roadmap for getting you the results you're wanting to experience.
If it is determined that the Wake Up, Woman! program is the right solution, I'll extend an offer to join the program. If it is not the right solution I'll provide some other options for how we can work togehter to help you get to where you want to be.
Sometimes we all need more information to make sure we are making the right choice for ourselves. I want to make sure that the program is a fit for you as much as you are a fit for the program. The assessment session is an opportunity for us both to determine if working together is a good match.
"The most surprising aspect of taking the course was how
it translated into my work life. I was not expecting that! When I started
connecting with myself during the work day it chanced everything about
how I was perceived in the office and how I was perceived as a woman. I
noticed that when my energy changed, peoples reactions to me started to change
and that was very exciting!"
-Lyndsey Burrows Austin, TX
My promise to you is an environment of love and compassion, safety and trust, and confidentiality where we as women can support one another on deepening our relationships with ourselves, our femininity and our beautiful and sacred sexuality.
My vision is to equip you to be able to take what you learn in this program and bring the wisdom back into your life and relationships to elevate, heal and bring more love into your life, relationships, communities, and world at large--this is the way we change the world!
Are you ready to join the new wave of awakening women who are passionate about reclaiming their REAL FEMININE power and strength by finding their voices, owning their TRUE desire, and reviving their connection to sex, pleurae and intimacy?
Are you so DONE with the self sacrifice, the confusion, and the Wall of Resentment?
Are you ready to start feeling heard and seen and actually feeling excited by KNOWING what you want and learning HOW TO GET IT?
Are you ready to take sex far beyond "just sex" and learn how to create more depth and connection in your relationship?
Are you ready to Wake Up, Woman?
To get started book your Intimacy Empowerment Consultation now. (a $250 value!) All calls are 100% confidential.
Mar 12, 21 02:20 PM
This makes me really sad....
Jan 21, 21 02:06 PM
The harsh moment of truth that changed my life. How I embraced the two things I never wanted to be.
Jan 08, 21 11:32 AM
What does your deeper soul desire?