Dance of the Polarities: Finding Harmony Between the Male and Female Arousal Network
You’re tired of feeling
broken. You’ve worn out your sex and relationship podcast playlist. The erotica books sitting on your bookshelf have
only helped minimally. And your last
couple’s counselor was clueless when it came to helping you with your sex life.
So let me ask you
How would your
relationship be different if you knew how to:
- Access the MAXIMUM arousal your and your
partner’s body is capable of:
learn exactly how your erotic body works so that you can have that ecstatic sex
you feel is just out of reach?
- Master the art of arousing your partner: understand exactly how your partner’s body
works and what will really make them sing?
- Wake up your body to pleasure: learn to tune your awareness to the subtlest
sensations of pleasure?
- Find novelty and creativity in sex: Get out of routine and into your full erotic
- Find excitement and pleasure wherever you’re
at: access arousal even when it feels
like your body responses are confusing and discouraging?
If this sounds like the
missing link in all the other stuff you’ve tried so far (and that hasn’t
worked!) then I invite you to join me
and pleasure coach Nicole Siegel at the Pathway to Pleasure Collective for this one of a kind two-hour experiential workshop-- Dance of the Polarities: Finding Harmony
Between the Male and Female Arousal Network
About this Class
Dance of the Polarities is a two hour experiential workshop where you will learn:
- How to avoid the infamous pleasure killers—those times when your body (or your partner’s body) just isn’t responding the way you think it should.
- What’s totally wrong about the idea of “foreplay” and how it’s keeping you from your full erotic potential.
- The real reason arousal mismatch happens and why we are not biologically doomed to always want different things.
- The way your partner’s body is actually perfectly made to stoke your fire.
- How to speak the language of the male and female body so that your differing arousal networks perfectly support each other rather than work against you.
Dance of the Polarities is designed to be an introductory workshop that will empower you start to build the foundation of cultivating perfect harmony between your arousal and your partner’s, even when it seems like biology dooms you to difference.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is open to both couples AND individuals of any sexual orientation or relationship style.
You should attend this workshop if:
- You are frustrated with tips, tricks, and techniques that do not work! You are ready for a deeper understanding of sex, intimacy, and to find out how your body actually works.
- You are looking for an experience to have with your partner that is connective and fun that will jumpstart your intimacy.
- You are ready to find new and more attuned ways of getting close to your partner.
- But please be advised that this workshop is not for everyone.
You should NOT attend this workshop if:
- You are happy with the sex you routinely have and don’t want to change it/you are uninterested in learning new things.
- You are looking for a set of instructions or a miracle technique or trick that will solve all your problems, and you aren’t ready to meet your partner’s body with curiosity and openness.
- You are not curious to find out more about your partner’s intimacy and body.
Return from Dance of the Polarities to Fall Seminar Series
Request Your Copy of The Pleasure Keys ebook
Enhance pleasure, expand your orgasmic potential, and experience intimate fulfillment. Request your copy of The Pleasure Keys: Discover the 7 Secrets to Female Sexual Pleasure. (a $47 value).